Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Don't sleep in your makeup!

Never sleep with your makeup on!!!  So a lot of my clients lately have been telling me when they feel lazy or too tired that they just sleep in their makeup……that is a big "no no!"  Sleeping in your makeup will clog your pores and can cause unwanted breakouts and unhealthy looking skin.  I hate having to wash my face at night especially when I'm tired so I totally get it.  My best advice to you is to throw a pack of wipes next to your bed!  They are easy and hassle free!  Now I know that some of you may be thinking…. "they burn, they leave a nasty residue on my skin, they break me out,  they can be expensive, etc.". Well let me introduce you to some awesome wipes I have been introduced to lately……..


Besides the super adorable name these wipes are great to take makeup off fast without leaving a nasty residue or tasting bad!  These wipes are really great for kids with messy faces but I starting using them to remove my makeup and I loved them. They are actually sweetened with Stevia so when your husband goes in for a goodnight kiss he won't be tasting nasty residue or fragrance that other wipes can leave behind.  They have no alcohol so they won't burn or irritate the skin when using them to remove makeup!  Super inexpensive as well.  You can find Neat Cheeks at some Walgreens and online at http://www.neatcheeks.com.  Get those cheeks neat before heading to bed or just to refresh your skin in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment