Friday, July 25, 2014

Review on Younique 3D Fiber Lash

If I was stranded on an island and could only have one piece of makeup it would definitely be mascara!  I am a mascara freak…I have tried them all and still love trying a new one every time my tube runs out!  I was super excited when Elizabeth (who is a Younique rep) asked if she could send me their 3D Fiber Lash Mascara to try out and write a review on! I had heard nothing but good things about this mascara so I was eager to try it….I mean who doesn't want amazing eyelashes!?  If you haven't heard of this mascara it is a simple three step process.  This mascara comes in a case with two tubes which can seem a little confusing but thats what really makes this mascara different among the rest.

The trick to this mascara is to take your time and follow the directions!!!  I have attached a You Tube tutorial that Elizabeth sent me that I found extremely helpful!  

Ok so now here are my thoughts on the mascara…….
I thought it really did make my lashes longer and I had so many people ask me if I was wearing falsies which is obviously a good thing! I have attached the before and after picture below for you to see!  I think this mascara is awesome for special occasions when you really want to have that amazing false eyelash look without the pain of applying falsies!
  For me personally it is not an everyday mascara because it is a little bit of work and I like to apply my makeup pretty quickly especially if I am just running errands and not doing much for the day! You better believe though if I am going out or need my lashes to look absolutely fabulous I grab these! The mascara is water resistant but washes off just fine with soap and water which I liked (I hate the mascaras that you have to scrub off).  It will not damage your eyelashes and it is gluten free.  This mascara retails for $29 plus shipping and handling but one order typically lasts for two to three months with daily use.  I definitely think it is worth giving a try!  Let me know what you think!  I have provided the link below if you are interested in ordering from Elizabeth and if you have any other questions for her!  


xoxo  Makeup by Heather B





No comments:

Post a Comment