Thursday, May 7, 2015

1+2 = 3 Makeup Artists Team Has Arrived!


If I could have a super power, it would be to have the ability to be in multiple places at once. I mean how awesome would that be!?  I could see all the people I wanted to see, get so many things done, never have to miss anything!  This super power would come in handy especially with work. I absolutely love what I do, but 60-70 weddings per year, countless photo shoots, as well as other fun things where professional makeup is desired, makes saying yes to everyone, somewhat difficult at times!
This is what I mean about why it would be so awesome to have super powers!  But since I unfortunately do not have these powers, I think I have found the closest thing to cloning myself in the makeup artist world.  
It is my pleasure to introduce you to, Nicole Toledo and Alli Beach!  I am so excited to be collaborating with these two amazing makeup artists to help make the world feel like a prettier place.  I feel so incredibly blessed that Makeup by Heather B. has grown so much over the last few years. While being busy is a blessing it has also been a challenge at the same time.  I found myself constantly having to tell people I was booked already and having to turn down multiple jobs because of previous work commitments.  It bothered me to just have to turn people away because I was already booked.  I decided to bring on two other extremely talented makeup artists to help service even more clients!  If I can't do it, I will help you find someone who can!  I am so incredibly excited and honored to have this amazing opportunity to work with Alli and Nicole. I love that we get to work and collaborate together!  We are all extremely passionate about the beauty industry and love making others look and feel beautiful!
 
Photos by Laura Gravelle www.lauragravelle.com

3 comments:

  1. So happy to be a part of the team Heather! Thank you for having us on board! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your expansion, Heather!

    ReplyDelete