Friday, May 29, 2015

Shawnte's Wedding in Beautiful Italy!

Beautiful wedding for an even more beautiful bride! I was so honored to be able to do her makeup for her special day!





Mr. and Mrs.












Florence







So blessed that Laura Gravelle was able to come and work along side of me for this wedding! I love when we get to work together and I love even more when its Italy!


The Duomo in Florence was so Beautiful!

The View from our Villa





Vino Time!













Wedding Festivities!














The wine seller in the castle and winery we stayed at for the wedding! So cool!



The Beautiful Bride



Time for a touch up!









The Gorgeous Bride





The Happy Couple

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this Italy wedding took my heart. I love seeing these exotic views. I wish I could have attended this beautiful wedding. Anyway, my sister just had destination wedding in Spain. Now she has been finding some local event venues Chicago for the reception party for the friends that couldn’t attend her destination wedding.

    ReplyDelete